TikTok is a popular mobile application for sharing video content. You can make a short video clip with music and share it with friends and other users. It is fun and exciting as teenagers are the primary target audience of this mobile app. Today, TikTok can be compared in popularity with Instagram and YouTube.
The developers have paid particular attention to the simplicity of the mobile application interface. Graphic design made at the same time bright and interactive.
The user menu consists of sections:
- Home - main page, wherein random order, you will see other people's videos;
- Search - need to find some video or effect? Get over here;
- Plus - adding a new video;
- Incoming notifications - here, you can find all reactions to the videos you've made;
- Avatar - your page with contact details and other information.
The PRO version adds a section with analytics where you can study your channel statistics.
Many users compare TikTok to Instagram. Only short videos with masks, visual effects, and music are published in the application instead of photos. Developers offer many features to users. Among them are a large selection of masks and licensed songs for video, hundreds of effects and smile, and the ability to comment and enjoy the content.
The primary audience of TikTok is young girls and guys from 12 to 20 years. There is no direct monetization in the mobile application, so users do not get money to watch it. The only way to earn money at TikTok will be to make a direct deal with the advertiser. It is not prohibited to advertise goods and services in video.
The functionality of the mobile app does not limit your fantasies. Almost all free space in the TikTok menu is dedicated to content. You can shoot unusual videos, reactions to stars, jokes, or covers of famous songs. You can chat with friends at any time and share exciting videos with them. There are only a few sections in the application menu that are intuitive. Even the novice user won't get confused in simple usability TikTok.
To download TikTok, you will need your Android smartphone or tablet with version 4.1 or higher. Make sure your device has over 91 megabytes of free memory.
The audience of TikTok has exceeded 700 million people. Many users believe that soon this mobile application will be more popular than Instagram. So why not share an exciting and funny video with your friends to get joyful emotions?
- Some features are only available with a premium subscription
- Instant video recording in high quality
- Online chat to communicate with other users
- Hundreds of smile, special effects, and video masks
- Access to an extensive music library to add music to your videos
How much storage do you need?
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here